Monday, January 4, 2010

Meet our newest associate...


Susannah Grant Sharp joined our team on November 20th! She's the reason I've been laying low for the last few weeks. Now that the holiday craziness is over, we're beginning to settle into a routine, and life feels a little more manageable. So here we come, 2010, ready for all kinds of new challenges and adventures! Of course, my camera will be at the ready to capture it all. :-)

As we start a new year, I'm thanking you all in advance for trusting me with your stories: the smile you share with your mother as she helps you into your wedding gown, the giggles and tickles you give your children as we play together in the park, or the kiss you plant on the oh-so-soft cheek of your new baby. It all deserves to be remembered, celebrated, and documented. Give me a call and tell me YOUR story!

No comments:

Post a Comment