Thursday, November 11, 2010

Maggie & Steve :: Chicago Engagement Session at Oak Street Beach

I really love my job. While en route to meet Maggie & Steve in the heart of downtown Chicago, I saw a lot of people hustling and bustling along the city streets. Most of them were headed in or out of stuffy office buildings, so it made me smile knowing that I was going to work here:


Steve popped the big question right here at the corner of Michigan and Oak (on a carriage ride!), so we had to return to that very same spot and make some magical images of their engagement time. Oak Street beach was just down the block, so we couldn't pass that up, either. Beach portraits on November first! It was a dream...








There are so many images from this session that I love. Seriously, you have to watch their SLIDESHOW to see more.
Or go visit their PROOF GALLERY.

Thanks, Maggie and Steve, for being such good sports about sitting in sand and walking out into traffic. I hope you love these images as much as I do!

1 comment: