Thursday, November 17, 2011

McHenry family and child photographer :: The Ebel Family

Oh, the weather! These November days can be so unpredictable, but we've been blessed with some GORGEOUS weather lately. I'm so thankful for that!!

I met the Ebel family at the McHenry Dam, where they love to hike with their children. It was a little on the chilly side, but Mama had stashed thermoses of hot chocolate in her bag, so the kiddos were sipping sweet warmth in between setups. I loved wiping their chocolate mustaches off over and over. :)









Can you tell how much FUN we had during this session? I sincerely hope that every family feels relaxed and enjoys the process of creating their family portraits - and I want those fun feelings to show in the images we make together.

Ebel family, you're fantastic! I'm so excited to meet your third little bundle this winter and watch your family love keep growing. 

To see more of the Ebel's, visit their gallery here, or watch their slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment