Monday, January 23, 2012

Three beautiful kids! :: Elgin Family and Lifestyle Photographer

I've been keeping this October session under my hat for a LONG time, since this family wanted their images to be a surprise for Christmas. Mama wanted some contemporary, urban-looking portraits, so we headed to downtown Dundee and Carpentersville to make use of some cool brick walls, garage doors, and the gorgeous Fox River. 

One thing these kids didn't need coaching on was how to have fun. We did some jumping to get them warmed up and relaxed, and they just ran with it...


 






What I love most about these portraits is that each kid's personality really shines through. Their dad told me I really captured their essence, and I don't think there's a better compliment I could receive.

Thanks, Fraser family, for letting me spend some time with your beautiful children!

Click here to see the full gallery of these adorable faces.

Or watch their slideshow here.



No comments:

Post a Comment