Monday, August 30, 2010

A fairytale wedding at Palatine's Immanuel Lutheran Church :: Stephanie & Kevin

I've been keeping tabs on Stephanie for about five years now. Her dad is my dentist (the best in Chicago!), and when Stephanie decided to go to college at my alma matter (go Calvin!) it meant I got an update on her studies with each cleaning. She's joined me in the ranks of Calvin Alumni now, and it was my privilege to photograph her beautiful wedding to her high school sweetheart, Kevin. These two make one dynamite couple, and their genuine care for each other is so evident. Remember the little sneek peek I gave you in this post?  Here's a few more of their very special day...










Thanks, Stephanie and Kevin, for letting us be part of your wedding day! We had an amazing time, and I'm looking forward to future updates on you two each time I go to the dentist. :-)

To see more in a slideshow, click HERE.
Or visit their full gallery HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That last one of the couple through the window in the stone wall is terrific! What a unique spot.

    ReplyDelete