Friday, August 20, 2010

In my Elgin studio :: the Busch children

Oh, my! These kiddos are BEE-You-TEE-Ful! I just love how their blond hair and freckles looked in all that white. Their mama has been dreaming about having these images made for a long time, and she and I both got excited as we saw here dreams turn into a reality on picture day. The very next day brought a trip to the dentist to get braces on for big brother, so this was one last opportunity to capture his pearly whites pre-metal-mouth. :-)

Have you ever seen a better looking trio?


One very handsome big brother...



and his sweet little sisters!



This one is my very favorite from the session. Mom says they agreed ahead of time that reading was something they all like to do, so we worked that into a portrait.



They just look so angelic! See more of their session HERE.

Thanks, Busch family, for spending an afternoon with me. Hope you had as much fun as I did!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting patiently to see these, and they are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete