Thursday, September 22, 2011

Palatine Wedding Photographer at European Crystal Banquets :: Maggie & Steve

When I walked into Maggie's suite at the DoubleTree, two things took my breath away. First was the gorgeous gown hanging on the closet door, with a train more dramatic than any I've ever seen and silk so soft it felt like it was melting in my hands. "It just looks so much like Maggie," I told her mom as I stood and admired it. It was such a perfect choice!


And the second thing to take my breath away was the huge bank of windows on the opposite side of the room. I knew I'd be pushing couches and chairs aside to take advantage of the beautiful light that filtered in through the curtains.


 Too stunning for words. Maggie, you are BEAUTIFUL!
(And do you see those gorgeous flowers? Special thanks to Krystyna of Flower Art Studio for the gorgeous florals. They were totally amazing!)



It was threatening to rain all afternoon, but each time I thought the drops were going to start falling, things would suddenly brighten up a bit and the rain would hold off. I think God was smiling on us, giving Maggie and Steve the outdoor pictures they both really wanted. A little wedding present from heaven! :)





Maggie and Steve are one of the few couples I know who spent as much time preparing for marriage as they did planning the wedding. They literally spent dozens of hours taking classes, meeting with a mentor couple, and talking through their expectations of marriage. If I could give just one piece of advice to couples, it would be to prepare the way Maggie and Steve did! I'm so proud that the two of them put a high value on the quality of their marriage, and I know the hours of preparation will pay off for years to come.




Thanks, Maggie and Steve, for inviting us to be a part of your special day. You put together an amazing celebration with so many fun little details! From the candy bar to the fireworks to the live music, it all added up to a beautiful day!! We wish you much happiness as you begin your life together!

You can see more of Maggie and Steve's beautiful wedding by visiting their gallery.

Or click here to watch a slideshow of this gorgeous couple.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto ditto Great job Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gramma concludes that the pictures are wonderful, and so are those photographed

    ReplyDelete