Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chicago engagement photographer :: Alex + Jerry

Taking the kids to the zoo, getting an eyeful of beautiful plants and flowers, a romp through the playground, and an engagement session all rolled into one? Yep, it was a nearly perfect day when I met Alex and Jerry in Lincoln Park. We walked here there and everywhere to find the perfect backdrops (darn the construction that closed my favorite bridge with skyline views!) and poor Alex's feet were not so happy by the time we were finished, but I think the results were well worth it. There were so many super cool images that I had a hard time deciding what to share with you.


I just love the playfulness Alex and Jerry have together. I think the ability to laugh together will serve them very well in marriage.


And this girl knows how to work her angles! Hello, supermodel!!


Love, love, loved the way Alex's pink trench popped in every photo. It was a perfect play against the blue sky and green grass. And trenchs are kind of a thing for Jerry, so I love that they worked this special detail in. Here's more from their session: slideshow and proofs.  Keep an eye out for their awesome karate moves! HILARIOUS!!


Thanks, Alex and Jerry, for such a great afternoon together! We're so looking forward to celebrating with you at your July wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment