Tuesday, April 6, 2010

[Crystal Lake Portrait Photographer] Sneak Peek: Ashlie & Mike

Hmph!  I was really looking forward to showing off Ashlie and Mike's engagement session (remember those zebra print shoes I mentioned on FB?), but the day after our session I started having issues with my computer.  Little issues turned into big issues, and it's been over a week now that my computer's been in the shop.  I'm having Photoshop withdrawal!!!  Luckily, all my files were backed up, so I didn't lose anything. Thank you, Mozy!!!

My wonderful husband has been gracious enough to let me hijack his laptop, so I now have my beloved Photoshop back.  Thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of those fabulous shoes I keep mentioning...


and maybe one of their beautiful faces, too.  :-)


There's more to come! Cross your fingers for me that I get my computer back soon and in one piece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment