Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Krysta & Steve :: Elmhurst Wedding Photographer

When I checked the weather the night before Krysta & Steve's wedding day, my heart sank. Rain, rain, rain was all I saw for the next day. I knew I could roll with it and find a great indoor location for their photos, but no bride wants rainy weather for her big day. For Krysta's sake, I said some extra prayers for sunshine.

And it worked! While a little rain did come, the timing was perfect. We were able to photograph the bridal party outdoors, then came inside for family portraits just before the skies opened and a huge thunderstorm rolled through. By the time the ceremony wrapped up, the new husband and wife were able to leave the church with blue skies overhead. It was PERFECT.

And this bridal party was one of the nicest I've ever worked with. I shouldn't have been surprised to find out that four of the five of the guys went to Calvin College. No wonder they were such fun! ;-)






Thanks, Krysta and Steve, for including us in your beautiful wedding day!

To see more of Krysta and Steve's wedding photographs, visit their proof gallery or watch their slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment