Thursday, June 23, 2011

Page 48 is my favorite!

Take a look at this little beauty that showed up in my mailbox a few weeks ago...


Inspire is the first anthology of photos from Clickin Moms, one of my favorite online photography forums. It's a GORGEOUS book, and lives up to it's name. There are so many yummy images in these pages.

So you can imagine my thrill to turn to page 48 and see this:

Look familiar? Yep, that's one of my favorites from Jess and Marcus' engagement session. I'm PUBLISHED!!! {happy dance going on here in my kitchen}


It's so exciting to see this in print. :-)

Come back over the weekend to hear a little more about Clickin Moms (and for an awesome giveaway - my very first!).

Happy Thursday to you all!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's awesome! (Happy to be the 1 degree of separation between you and the cover artist, too!)

    ReplyDelete