Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here we go!

For a long time, now, I've been feeling the drive to grow our business. I wasn't entirely sure how to do this, and I was admittedly distracted by my first job, being mom to our toddler son, Aaron. But there was always that little tickle in the back of my brain that just wanted to go. Today, I'm going!!!

This is the first post on the brand spankin' new Sharp Images blog. I'll share images from our creative sessions, layouts from wedding albums, and lots of personal updates along the way. I'm hoping that this blog gives you the opportunity to get to know me better. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

To find out more about our photography services, you can call me at 847.697.1606, or email me at sarah@imagesbysharp.com. I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment