Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Keeping my fingers crossed...

One of the things I love most about the photography world is how much there is to learn. Just when I think I'm mastering one aspect of my art, something new comes along and gets me super excited (and sometimes a little frustrated as I struggle to grasp the new concept). One of my biggest sources of new inspiration this year has been fellow photographer Me Ra Koh, and her blog. Based in Portland, OR, she and her husband travel the country giving workshops to women just like me who are excited to learn and grow their talents.

When yesterday's blog post arrived in my inbox, I could hardly contain myself. She's giving away three scholarships to her Discovery Workshop in San Fransisco! So I took a big bold step and nominated myself. :-) So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be making the trip next month to this fabulous workshop. I've been reading the entries, and the competition is stiff! There's just so many fabulous women out there who get excited about learning. :-)

Do you know a woman who would benefit from this learning opportunity? Nominate her here. Entries must be in by 6am Pacific tomorrow morning, so if you're feeling inspired, better hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment